Whether you simply want dry hair in minutes or a voluminous blow-dry, hair dryer’s have been working their magic for decades. Used by professional hairdressers all over the world, they create impressive hairstyles. From sleek and straight, to shiny and full of bounce, you can create a lasting impression from home. With hair dryer Black Friday deals, you’ll find some great blow-dry bargains.
About hair dryers
Invented in the late 19th Century, hair dryers have been drying and styling hair for a long time. They’re perfect for when you need to dry damp hair quickly and efficiently. Not only that, but they’re used to having better control over the shape and volume of your hair. Hair salons use them as part of the styling process, making the client’s hair healthy and glossy.
There are different attachments for hair dryers, each with a purpose. Concentrator attachments are used to achieve straight hair. This leaves a shiny a sleek finish. The diffusers are suited for curly hair, reducing frizz while adding volume. There are some features to consider when looking for a hair dryer to match your hair:
- For fine hair, avoid high temperatures that damage hair. Choose a hair dryer with multiple heat settings. Opting for positive ion technology will provide volume.
- For thick hair, use a dryer with high wattage to dry quicker, with the air movement reducing heat damage.
- For wavy to curly hair, your best option is a diffuser. It evenly distributes the heat, to emphasise your curls. Keep the dryer on a lower speed to avoid the curls dropping.
- For frizzy hair, choose ionic technology, along with a cool shot button to help stop the frizz.
- For afro hair avoid high heat. Choose a dryer that has changeable heat settings to stop any hair damage. To really enhance your style, look for a cool shot button.
Whatever your style, there is something to suit you and your hair.
Hair dryer brands
However you like to style your hair, you’ll want something that lasts a long time and is good value for money. Here are some well-known brands offering great hair dryer options.
- Toni & Guy
Which is the best hair dryer?
Hair dryers have different features to accommodate different needs. They vary in price, so there’s something that works for everyone’s budget. At the higher end of the market, is Dyson’s Supersonic Hair Dryer. Perfect for damaged hair, this innovative product has the strongest airflow with a fast drying time. Leaving hair silky smooth, it comes with a smoothing nozzle, diffuser and concentrator. It also has 4 setting and 3 different speeds.
At the other end of the spectrum is Remington’s D3190 Damager Protection Hair Dryer. Ranked as one of the best value for money, it’s budget-friendly and includes two attachments. You’ll receive a diffuser and a concentrator. Revlon’s One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer has a dual function. It is combined as both a hair dryer and a brush. So if you’re short on time, this is the best option as you can dry and style in one go. Be aware that it can reach high temperatures. It does, however, have two temperature and speed settings to choose from.
Hair dryer deals
There are plenty of deals on hair dryers throughout the year and in different online stores. Amazon often has items on sale, along with beauty shops like Boots. However, look no further than hair dryer Black Friday deals to really get more for your money.