Ring…Amazing sales are calling!
Are you looking for top innovations in house security? Smart doorbells are the best way to add layers of safety to your home. Amazon’s Ring Video Doorbells are a must-have. House security systems involve a significant investment. So, your best opportunity to get competitive prices is during sale events. At Black Friday Club, we tell you everything you need to catch the best deals.
All about Ring Doorbells
The Ring Video Doorbell is one of Amazon’s latest offers in smart house improvement. This system provides full surveillance for your doorway wherever you are. It’s connected to your mobile devices and is operable remotely. Ring is one of the best options in the market because of its price-performance ratio. These are some of its basic features:
- Motion detectors with adjustable sensors
- Notifications sent to your smart devices with motion and ringing
- Live streaming from the door and two-way intercom talk
- High-quality camera providing sharp footage
- Rechargeable battery pack included
Ring is an Amazon company. Therefore, the doorbell system is compatible with Alexa and Echo devices. An important service offered by Ring is recording 24/7 video footage. For this, Ring Protect Plan, the company offers a free 30-day trial. After that, you must buy a subscription for around £2.5 a month or £24.99 a year.
Find your perfect smart doorbell
As with any home innovation, smart doorbell systems vary in price and complexity. There are four main models of Ring doorbells. We gathered the best bits of information about each one for you:
- Ring Video Doorbell – The best option for affordability. Prices start around £60 for wired systems and £100 for the battery-powered version. It has all the basic security features.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro – It has a slimmer design and improved features. They include advanced motion detection technology and audio upgrades.
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 – It’s the newest version, slightly better than the Pro models. It includes improved motion detection with fewer false alarms. You can customise areas that are important for you and authorise extra users.
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite – The only model powered through Ethernet. It doesn’t need batteries or power cords.
Most Ring doorbells are hardwired, but you can also find battery-powered systems. For example, with the original Ring Video Doorbell and Ring Video Doorbell 3. These come in very handy, especially when power outages happen.
Top-class: The best-reviewed doorbells
All models of Ring doorbells have received great reviews. However, three models stand out in rankings:
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 – This is the second generation of the Pro line, with advanced features. This model has the highest video resolution. It’s the most recommended buy for price-performance value.
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus – This model has the most advanced features of the Video Doorbell Pro 2 and 3. Plus, it offers unique 4-second, black-white preview clips before motion alerts are activated.
- Ring Video Doorbell 4 – It has the same features as the 3 Plus version. The only difference is the preview clips are in colour.
Both of these have similar prices. The Pro 2 model is a bit more expensive, starting at prices around £220. However, it also has received better reviews. The Ring Video Doorbell 4 just came out this year, so reviews are still underway.
Get these amazing Ring deals
Ring Video Doorbells don’t come cheap, but they’re a worthy investment. And, Black Friday is one of the best opportunities to get fantastic deals for it. Last year, Ring’s Video Doorbell 3 Plus was at its cheaper price in the UK with £70 off. Amazon’s Prime Day is another chance to find great deals for Ring systems. It happens in the summer and it features amazing prices. Early pre-sales look very promising. For example, you’ll find more than 40% off the hardwired basic Ring Video Doorbell. Keep your eyes open, more deals will come!