Get Your Soup Maker on Black Friday
Black Friday is one of the best opportunities to buy kitchen appliances. Consumer electronics (like TVs) and kitchen electronics are extremely popular among Black Friday sales. And what better item for your kitchen than a soup maker, always reliable and easy to use! At Black Friday Club, we help you find the best Black Friday soup maker deals.
All You Need to Know about Soup Makers
Soup is one of the most comforting, cheap and easy foods to make, especially during the winter season. Soup makers save plenty of time in making meals (and washing pots and pans). Especially, on busy workdays and cold evenings. With the right soup maker, you can cook smooth and chunky soups, sauces, curries and many other delicious foods. All in one go!
If you’re looking for a soup maker, here are some features you may want to evaluate:
- Heating time and intensity
- Cooking functions (sautéing, boiling, simmering, stirring, blending, etc.)
- Soup texture settings (for example, smooth, chunky or other).
- Easy cleaning features
- Style and size
- Value for money
Keep an Eye Out for Great Deals
It’s difficult to say exactly which items will be on sale for Black Friday 2021 or the size of the discounts. However, based on last year’s sales, we predict that attractive soup-maker deals will be on the table. For example, some mid-range soup makers reached prices around £45 (i.e. about a £20 discount). Sales for high-end brands are usually more limited, but Black Friday is still a great opportunity to find amazing deals.
Soup Stars: Most Popular Brands
Morphy Richards is one of the best known and most searched soup maker brands in the UK. Other popular and well-reviewed brands within the same price range (below £100) are:
Additionally, the signature high-end kitchen brands for soup makers (around £150) are:
Finding Your Ideal Soup Maker
Soup makers have different features and prices. So, it’s important that you find the perfect match to cover your needs. For that reason, it’s good to start looking in advance. Based on reviews:
- For a simple and straightforward option, you may want to buy Tefal or VonShef. Durable, efficient and easy to use.
- If you want a stylish and multitask soup maker, you can consider investing in high-end brands.
- If you want a combination of sensible price and multiple functions, a Morphy Richards model may be the one for you.
- For travel, you might want to look into a Salter soup maker.
It all depends on what you want!